Plaza de Sa Quartera has a sculpture dedicated to the shoemakers of Inca, created by Rosa G. Ferrándiz and inaugurated in 2003. This sculptural set consists of 2 pieces, a man and a woman working, sitting on a chair. The monument represents the figure of the traditional Inca shoemakers, who worked using traditional and artisan techniques.
The Sa Quartera (1920) public building was formerly used to store cereals and legumes. It is currently an exhibition centre.Share